Title.

500 Characters Max.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

While I wait...

Let's see... What happened since my last post?

Aha! Something 'funny' to post... I have a new project on-hand, which is *not* suppose to be in the development stage, yet. Anyhow, here I was slacking as I prepare for the cutover of my *current* project, when suddenly a colleague called... And asked... "Can we do testing on IMT, yet?" (IMT is the name of my new project, btw). I was like "Huh?" but of course I didn't say that... Well, okay I think I did. :P

Long story cut short... I *realised* that development has indeed started, so hence that's why I had not been updating this blog for awhile. Been too busy trying to get myself busy. Err... I'll leave you to comprehend what I just said.

On the national front, the haze has been getting worse as each day passed. A couple of places have been issued 'emergency' curfews as the
API breached the 500 mark. KL is not as badly affected as I thought... It was 320+ around noontime and while I crossed my fingers and prayed that it'll breach 500 (so that I can get the day off) it went down to 290+ instead. :(

Meanwhile in the world of
Azeroth, Cro the Orc Warlock finally managed to get his Jubling egg. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home